Sunday 29 March 2020

Welcome Post - Miss Thomas

Hello and welcome To Finborough School's blog


What can we say to begin with, except welcome to our new Finborough School blog. 

This is the first post of our new blog, we hope that this will be a way for us all to keep in touch and stay connected by sharing information, and news from our students, staff and parents alike.

It is really important that we all remain as connected and positive as possible through this difficult and unprecedented time, so we would really like all students to get involved and share their own lives with us through these posts.

These could be written to share a passion, show what you have been doing to keep busy, or just to keep in touch with the Finborough family.

- Miss Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing risk with my family:

Hello, my name is George Edwards and I will be talking about my game of risk with my family. It was really fun and enjoyable, sadly we cou...